Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch: East Mids, Lincs And S & E Yorks (inc. Humberside)

butler_son

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells
And it's started properly showering it over Nottingham (Lenton) now! :lol:

Same goes here in the Park! Showers are getting heavier and more frequent as the day goes on

Posted
Same goes here in the Park! Showers are getting heavier and more frequent as the day goes on

Loads of pellets aren't there? I'm encouraged to see a few snowflakes in the mix too, but it's coming down like nobody's business!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Become very gusty all of a sudden too - some very strong winds in these showers!

Posted

Yes the snow is mostly as pellets rather than true fluffy snow. Looks like its refrozen on the way down perhaps.

Gone quiet again here - awaiting the next shower...

Posted
Yes the snow is mostly as pellets rather than true fluffy snow. Looks like its refrozen on the way down perhaps.

Gone quiet again here - awaiting the next shower...

On the radar you posted earlier there looked like 3 waves queuing up to hit Nottingham, so hopeful for it!

Posted

Heavy snow just finished with a dusting, looks like another shower is on the way. Looks like it could get quite nasty in some parts tonight I'd be happy with just 5cm but hopefully a bit more.

Posted

Just had small snow shower here in South Normanton Derbyshire

PS: If anyone was using my cam link that i had posted the live streaming view from my garden is now at the link in my sig (See Below) and not the orignal link

Chris

Posted

Been snowing for the last half hour, started of very light with a hail mix, now fairly moderate/heavy with a slight covering, bring it on :lol:

Posted

Weird thing just happened here, temperature has dropped by almost 2C in 45 minutes.. heavy snow but the tiniest I have ever seen. What makes this so interesting however, is that it's instantly sticking even to areas of pavements which were soaking before. Visibility is so poor, a few cars pulled up on main road in fact! :lol: