Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch London, Se England & E Anglia

Posted

Sleet now turned to Snow in a Heavier burst, still only the 1mm Snow Grain type though, still yet to see proper Snowflakes although that should happen as it gets a tad warmer with the Milder Sector (Bigger Snowflakes as it gets more marginal etc)

Still it is making a suigar dusting on the road which was visible about an hour ago.

Paul S

Posted
Snowing heavily now in woodchurch, small flakes but starting to lay on the cars and road. Does anyone know wot itme it is going to turn to rain or sleet???

no met office say places could get a foot by to-night

Posted
Snowing heavily now in woodchurch, small flakes but starting to lay on the cars and road. Does anyone know wot itme it is going to turn to rain or sleet???

read above!

Posted

Its been hammering down for an hour or so now. This has got to be the main band I am in now . It just piling up outside by the looks of things . I am in work with two people in an office where there are nromally about 50!

Posted
I can recommend this one if they are paying.....
but that would mean walking to the hotel. oh and i would have to pay first and claim back later :rolleyes: whats the progress of the low? has it hit the south coast yet? everything is so so slow i am not able to keep up much :lol:

Posted
Couple more pics from me, something I haven't seen since the 80's......ICICLES!

We have icicles here too - hanging off the street lamp outside my house. It really did look like the 1980's last night doing lamp post watch!

Posted

Yes thank you sizzlingheat that woz posted as I woz typing!!!

Posted

its snowing they nicely in ipswich not long i dare say

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool and dry

Moderate snowfall here, starting to accumulate....rain, rain go away!!!

Posted
You getting any depth in the City yet? WIt the fresh fall.... Its seems to be heavier just towards Whitstable and Boughton but wondered if you have anything significant coming on in Canterbury?

I'm outside of the main City centre, but we're slowly accumulating. 2-3cm. Snow has now changed from medium flakes to fine grains.

Posted

I'm supposed to be flying out of Heathrow at 6pm to Jo'burg - I'm not getting my hopes up :-/

Posted

No more than a 2-3cms max here in North Norfolk overnight - very disappointing. I am not expecting much from this front as I think we are likely to be in the marginal area. Temps and dewpoints already on the rise with some melting occuring on cars and pavements. I think it could be too wet for any further accumulations to occur.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow
Sleet now turned to Snow in a Heavier burst, still only the 1mm Snow Grain type though, still yet to see proper Snowflakes although that should happen as it gets a tad warmer with the Milder Sector (Bigger Snowflakes as it gets more marginal etc)

Still it is making a suigar dusting on the road which was visible about an hour ago.

Paul S

I really hope, after all you went through last night, you and the kids end up seeing a shedload of snow :lol:

Posted

We've got 6/7 inches here and it is phenomenal.

Here are some of the photos from this morning. Shame I forgot my digital camera when I went sledding and snowman building, so I only found an old film one. Hopefully I'll get that developed and you'll all be able to see my creation soon.

Here's the album anyway : http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/dupplawt/Sno...feat=directlink