Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

yep agreed! for god sake get a few beers down radders and chill man! drinks.gif

:) :)

Should be interesting tomorrow, I hope we do see something from this even if it goes t*** up.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Well well well...

Puts me in the 90%, i'd be dissapointed not to see 10cm from this, atleast

http://null.co.uk/?page_id=2

Hmm they seem to have updated the map but not the text. However we are just in the 60% area here. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

I think I am going to ask my Dad if we can go up to the Long Mynd tomorrow afternoon, it should get absolutely pasted up there!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Snow, Floods...

Looking forward to what ever happens, seems that were in the right place

however should it not come off I fear for some of the local posters on here and there sanity after another let down :)

Posted

i have tickets for Villa vs liverpool tomorrow night. It has to be postponed if we have what the weather forecasters are predicting.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: WHITE GOLD

aha dint say that! must be better odds, surely?acute.gif

The glass is always half full for me !!! but that pesky snow, been bitten once too often

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Lol It feels like Snow ?? It doesn't here , all the Frost and Ice has now gone from the pre Christmas period,I just came home from town in a T-shirt. The weather said min -4 and Freezing fog all day here, but we didn't get below 1 degree last night , no frost at all , bright blue skys when I woke up and no sign of any Fog in Leicester last night or Tonight. Feels like Spring time here at the moment and that isn't a Joke.

Gotta say Chris, you are a brave man. I have been out there tonight and it's hovering around 0c here and the whole road is white in frost. It defanitly is not t shirt weather :blink:

Posted

i was forecast heavy snow, now the bbc has changed it to sleet

hello and welcome to the forum! put your location down so we know where you are! smile.gif

Posted

Gotta say Chris, you are a brave man. I have been out there tonight and it's hovering around 0c here and the whole road is white in frost. It defanitly is not t shirt weather :blink:

DITTO. AHA. It doesn't feel mild in the slightest aha.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Work... Cold but clear. Fun.. 12" of snow!

Gotta say Chris, you are a brave man. I have been out there tonight and it's hovering around 0c here and the whole road is white in frost. It defanitly is not t shirt weather laugh.gif

T-shirt?? I was out in my vest earlier!!yahoo.gif

Just dropped below zero, bring on the sleet!!!!ph34r.gif

Posted

Slight last minute upgrade from the GFS at 1800hrs. It brings the 0c isotherm further south still late Tues.

All in all gives Northants a 15% chance of snow. Marginal, but possible. Further north and west and on higher ground you should be braced for a pasting!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

Gotta say Chris, you are a brave man. I have been out there tonight and it's hovering around 0c here and the whole road is white in frost. It defanitly is not t shirt weather laugh.gif

Probably felt nice and warm due to the amount of booze he had been loading himself up with and trying to impress the girls by stumbling about in a T-shirt. Sleeves rolled up, eh ? cool.gif

Fogfest here. Shame it's warmed up since it developed.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

T-shirt?? I was out in my vest earlier!!yahoo.gif

Just dropped below zero, bring on the sleet!!!!ph34r.gif

:clap: A vest lmao! I've had 3 Strongbows so far and the 4th is getting nice and cold in the fridge, don't say I didn't warn you fellow Midlanders :blink: :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Southerly tracking low pressure in winter. Hot and thundery in the summer

Hey ppl just a quickie go and have a look at the met office radar and have look whats heading in a north-west direction , very errrr red !!

Been a long time since iv saw that outside thundrstorms.

For robs standards on the bbc tonights not the best his ever done . Also barely mentioning the mids just focusing on wales it seems , im not too worried though

Edited by shaun wilmer

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

We need to see what sort of shape the PPN is in by the time it reaches our areas. Can;t believe i'll be stuck in work all day 9.30-6 and no radar access.

Posted

Hey ppl just a quickie go and have a look at the met office radar and have look whats heading in a north-west direction , very errrr red !!

Been a long time since iv saw that outside thundrstorms.

ye ive seen it

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Work... Cold but clear. Fun.. 12" of snow!

laugh.gif A vest lmao! I've had 3 Strongbows so far and the 4th is getting nice and cold in the fridge, don't say I didn't warn you fellow Midlanders diablo.giflaugh.gif

ph34r.gif It`s gonna be one of those evenings then? is it ?? Carling chilled and ready for consumption......ph34r.gifdrunk.gif