Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Temperature rising quite quickly here now the snow has stopped. 0.3c now, it better not melt the snow!

*Turns on Cannock sized hairdryer and melts all the snow*

MUHAHAHAAHA

Posted

Temperature rising quite quickly here now the snow has stopped. 0.3c now, it better not melt the snow!

it will im afraid dirol.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

*Turns on Cannock sized hairdryer and melts all the snow*

MUHAHAHAAHA

Snowing again, if there was an emoticon sticking a middle finger up, I would use it now :wallbash:

Posted

Hi Steve, when you have a minute, would you pop your location into your avatar please?

It's just so the other members know where you are

Many thanks

Brian :)

Not that it will help those of us on the iPhone. Se leics by the way

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

Oh my...a real nice plastering and pasting on the go right now. The snow is teeing off big time. Haven't seen flakes like this in a while. May get a wonderful widespread dusting woop. It's a calm blizzard lol. *Rampety ramp*

Posted

Oh my...a real nice plastering and pasting on the go right now. The snow is teeing off big time. Haven't seen flakes like this in a while. May get a wonderful widespread dusting woop. It's a calm blizzard lol. *Rampety ramp*

That bad boy is heading right for Lestoh.

Posted

Meh! having grottbags on top of ya isn't as much fun as you might imagine....she's only dumped a little bit and that stinks!

(falls out with grotbags, kicks her of from ontop of him and finds another woman)

puppets-terrahawks-290x400.jpg

DAMN SHE'S A SEXY CHICK!

Posted

Snowing again, if there was an emoticon sticking a middle finger up, I would use it now :)

Something like this? 5.gif

There's another one I had in mind, let's see if I can find it... :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Something like this? 5.gif

There's another one I had in mind, let's see if I can find it... :)

LOL I purposely didn't post one in case the mods frowned upon it, so thank you for taking the bullet there :)

Posted

Snow has stopped here a while back around 10.45pm. Have about 2cm lying- a very wet covering however but still looks pretty. Suppose we brummies have been lucky in these marginal situations due to our altitude.

Posted

LOL I purposely didn't post one in case the mods frowned upon it, so thank you for taking the bullet there :)

Don't worry, I think I'm taking over from where Andy left off last night! Worse still, I'm on my own and driving tomorrow.

Although the good news is there's no Cider Brandy left...

Posted

Has the metoffice totally lost it now....look at the warnings for the southeast, it saying there's a risk of heavy RAIN giving ACCUMULATIONS of...etc etc. lol??

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_warnings.html

Edited by cyclonic happiness

Posted
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'
  • Location: Sth Staffs/Shrops 105m/345' & NW Snowdonia 219m/719'

Temps remained above freezing all day and this evening and still +1 now with rain replacing ealrier sleet. Most of the wet snow that settled is melting fast so expecting none lying by the morning.

Oh well!

Posted

1cm of snow still generally here, it stopped for a bit, the temperature rose, thaw begun on the road etc and now its started again lightly with smaller flakes.

Posted

Still snowing in NN10, about an inch. Not sure whether it will last much longer, but it has dropped below freezing! Huzzah!

also snowing in wellingborough but i think it has stopped settling now because i pulled snow off windscreen about 1.5 hours ago and even though it is snowing it now settling on there . are we in for some more tomorro???

Posted

also snowing in wellingborough but i think it has stopped settling now because i pulled snow off windscreen about 1.5 hours ago and even though it is snowing it now settling on there . are we in for some more tomorro???

No idea to be honest. If you believe the GFS output snow is impossible. But there is a good covering over on the south side of Rushden. Nice to have a fellow NW bud so close by!

Posted

Coming down in big flakes now lol, not going to last long but it's the first proper snow of the night, too little too late.

Posted

Skys clearing now,this has to be one of the biggest non events in living memory for us. You would expect to wake up tommorrow morning finding a winter wonderland according to the local radio forecast. Wondering if we will ever see proper snow again in Notts.

OI! Save it for when I'm back in NG7! I don't want my journey up to Nottingham tomorrow to be any more difficult. Or to bore people on this thread by keep mentioning I'm going to Nottingham tomorrow... :air_kiss: