Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Midlands Cold Spell Discussion

Posted

It ia gonna be a long night .. Think I am going to get some dinner , but Andy non of the models show them showers coming inland until tomorrow night so do you have some latest information or something ?

Posted

I've got light flurries....blink.gif

I'd get to the doctors with that matey, I had that once....owww...did it turn nasty! :good::D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Light snow beginging here. :good:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Coldie!

Heaviest of the snow should pass just to the east of Stoke, but still moderate-heavy snowfall looking to affect here soon. Just took a look outside and I can see the snowband to my east, indicated by the sheet of red cloud covering the skyline in that direction. Oh well, light snow flurry at best if anything does get here.

I am willing it to come towards us!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Heaviest of the snow should pass just to the east of Stoke, but still moderate-heavy snowfall looking to affect here soon. Just took a look outside and I can see the snowband to my east, indicated by the sheet of red cloud covering the skyline in that direction. Oh well, light snow flurry at best if anything does get here.

missed out again mad.gif

Posted

I hope this does set up as a streamer.

Haha i just watched a chav girl across the road with a pushchair and on her phone, crash into not one...not two but three loads of bin bags!!!! lmao!!! :cray:

Poor little sprog in the pushchair must have been thinking 'wtf, stupid chav mum"! :cray:

Posted

First Post , after reading for the last 3 years ,

Had a couple of cm's this evening , more to come i think.

Very cold , but not snowy enough for me , as i remember digging buses out near fleckney in the early eighties( now thats snow)clap.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Starting to gain more than just a passing interest in this line of snow showers, due to it training NE-SW it might, repeat might, give me a nice top up

Posted

Snowing lightly here too.

Won't be much here but nice to look at.

Posted

Very cold , but not snowy enough for me , as i remember digging buses out near fleckney in the early eighties( now thats snow)clap.gif

Welcome to Net Weather Gloria , Where abouts do you live ?>

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

Blimey...took you a fair old while to register then lol. Welcome to the forum (as a poster). Plenty more snow to come with this cold spell. This is just the beginning. There has to be a battleground set up eventually. That will produce big falls !

Posted

welcome to the forum matey, love that name, made me lol :p

Posted

Looks like our light snow is a seperate little shower that has formed. Interesting.

Posted

Had a nice little dusting here from what I can see here in bedworth! Haven't been about much lately so I hope there's a little more to come, yes I know that's greedy lol