Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Convective / Storm Chat And Discussion

Posted

My mate just texted me .. was out the back having a ciggie..swears he seen lightning..i went out to check it out couldnt see anything but it does feel very still and 'thundery'

He did mate. It's just past us and it's heading your way. Hope this makes your day. :clap:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms/squalls/hoar-frost/mist

The net weather suicide warning from the met office should be extended to the 18th of september 2011 hahaha

Posted

He did mate. It's just past us and it's heading your way. Hope this makes your day. :clap:

Love it...cheers my man. :)

Posted

Love it...cheers my man. :)

Didn't last too long but a fair good flashes and rumbles. Think there's more coming. Really hope they come your way Toddy boy!!! :rolleyes:

Posted

Its not very often the met office mention the T word. So I'm staying up lol

It'll take more than one distant rumble over Wolverhampton to wake me up- after yet another day of boring Shropshire cloud. :wallbash:

Posted

I'm already getting tired. How pathetic. :lol:

I'll occupy myself with Crazy Cabbie and Helicopter Game as things to do until there's some development. I expect things to start happening in a few hours time, hopefully. :)

Posted
  • Location: Taunton Somerset(term time ) Sudbury, Suffolk weekends and holidays hoping to make Suffolk permanent soon ) . .
  • Weather Preferences: thunder/lightning ,gales and warm sunny weather
  • Location: Taunton Somerset(term time ) Sudbury, Suffolk weekends and holidays hoping to make Suffolk permanent soon ) . .

tried to get the cat in for the night because of heavy downpours and as I closed the door a flash of lightning-very high up though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms

I'm already getting tired. How pathetic. :lol:

I'll occupy myself with Crazy Cabbie and Helicopter Game as things to do until there's some development. I expect things to start happening in a few hours time, hopefully. :)

I feel the same way. Family guy is on but repeat of a repeat of a repeat is enough to send me into a coma

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Snow

It'll take more than one distant rumble over Wolverhampton to wake me up- after yet another day of boring Shropshire cloud. :wallbash:

I so feel your pain mate

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

My advice...

...just go to bed. :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Ok, thats enough shannanigans from me tonight! (sorry, I was bored and wanted to inject some humour..lol)....It's been a long day of sky/radar watching and I need to look at the back of my eyelids for a few hours...Good luck to everyone tonight for storms, to those whose got one, well done...to those who are still waiting, remember, good things come to those who wait, and to those who moan, then may your plumes dissapate and shrivel (sounds nasty...lol)

Posted

Just had a nice storm here, went on from around 21:30, and stopped about half an hour ago. I went outside to watch it, and got SOAKED through, streets were like rivers. Had to come back in home as some of the strikes were getting abit too close for comfort! Best we`ve had here for a while meh thinks.

Posted

A real conveyer belt of moderate/heavy rain being pulled up from France on the radar. Been raining quite heavily here for the last 1.5 hours, and it is needed! Not too fussed that its not thundery yet, a good storm skirted me yesterday and we really do need rain.

Edited by Albion Snowman

Posted

its definately raining....

IVE JUST SEEN A FLASH OF.... inspiration... i'm going to bed

Posted

Just a band of rain coming into us now (Not long started)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any weather will do.

Okay, the cluster moving up the East coast of Ireland, now around Belfast has arrived, rain has become heavy and the wind has picked up. Doesn't look active electrically at the moment, probably remnants of an earlier short lived/pulse type storm.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

tipping it down here..good for the snails0: on mobile now. waiting for developments of an electrical type! were in a spanish plume so its got to happen?not always but the potential is their, if u get a storm can u say location in post as many cant see it in thread on some settings thanks.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, hot sunshine and snowstorms

Absolutely peeing it down! No thunderstorms at all today! So much for the forecast! Been raining since around 8pm! No thunderstorms likely either! lame!

Edited by Matt_in_Walsall

Posted

Nice feature moving into South Wales. Looking like a squall-line feature beginning to form on the frontal edge or a bow-echo reflection.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms

Only light rain here in Leeds still very humid