Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England & East Anglia Regional Discussion - July 7th 2012>

Coast

Posted

The rain is here now, a few more rumbles and flashes of lightning, 2 over the house and 1 which looked like it was out over the sea, I'm happy with that :)

Posted

I almost Fainted, Cg's rotation the lot down here, not a direct hit but it allows you to see the Lightning when you are just out of the Storm!

At long last! clapping.gif

Congrats matehelp.gif

Posted

The Cg's on the back on this Storm are pretty damn good! The last one struck near the kids school just now, bet they are going to be chuffed.

Will upload some pics in a bit, the structure is pretty damn good for the UK!

As you say some cracking CG's in that storm had a great view looking towards the estuary, hopefully more to come!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Looks like there's a decent stormy zone now where I live. Unfortunately it's rubbish at work. C'est La Vie!

Posted

Am liking the buildup over Oxford atm has my area and Londons name on it methinks

Edited by Biggin

Posted
  • Location: Hayward’s Heath - home, Brighton/East Grinstead - work.
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and storms
  • Location: Hayward’s Heath - home, Brighton/East Grinstead - work.

Storm here in East Grinstead. Sadly not able to watch it

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Looks like there's a decent stormy zone now where I live. Unfortunately it's rubbish at work. C'est La Vie!

Become suddenly 'unwell' and go home. :D Nowt here yet bit I keep taking a turn around the garden. (unfortunately the Turn doesn't like it lol) :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine. And storms

Become suddenly 'unwell' and go home. biggrin.png Nowt here yet bit I keep taking a turn around the garden. (unfortunately the Turn doesn't like it lol) biggrin.png

Convection all but vanished now, looks like any other cloudy day with the odd sunny spell. Shame, looked far better at 10am.....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Become suddenly 'unwell' and go home. biggrin.png Nowt here yet bit I keep taking a turn around the garden. (unfortunately the Turn doesn't like it lol) biggrin.png

You had some interesting weather headed your way at one point, however it died a death and then convection fired up to the south ( where I live ) It's so difficult to predict this weather with certainty, as cells continually form and decay. You can only really say 'might' etc.

It looks like there's another line of potential from roughly Thetford to SW of Luton. Whether it gets to us, or anything fires up in the meantime, who knows?

I know that there's supposed to be a ridge approaching. This, together with the declining sun, will likely kill storm possibilities after early evening.

Posted

Hmmnn incoming in the next 15 mins for me?? But is it electrical?? Dont think so. :(

Posted

The missus confirms storm over home (Barnehurst). Sadly bright sunshine here in the City. Another one missed wallbash.gif

Noooooo! And nothing going on here at work by London Southbank other than dull grey skies. So not fair! :(

Posted

Noooooo! And nothing going on here at work by London Southbank other than dull grey skies. So not fair! sad.png

Indeed. Best chance for us is that view over South London on our commute home as the train heads between Kidbrooke and Eltham acute.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

One good turn deserves another?

Posted

Two really big and deep rumbles here now, sounds like a volcano exploding (no, I've never been beside a volcano as it explodes!)

Posted

Send it my way please Coast! Had a very nice downpour around midday with some thunder and hail mixed in :) Unfortunately I was at work but still great to see/hear...more please!