Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East and East Anglia Regional Discussion 8th February 2013>

Snowangel-MK

Posted

Nice Fax Charts

Seems the LP Gets stuck until Tuesday going from that (T96) And only starts to pull away by Wednesday with a keen ENE Flow by then.

As others have said need to get this one nailed by tomorrow evening maybe and its going to be one of those T6 Affairs for the snowfall!

Posted

Nice Fax Charts

Seems the LP Gets stuck until Tuesday going from that (T96) And only starts to pull away by Wednesday with a keen ENE Flow by then.

As others have said need to get this one nailed by tomorrow evening maybe and its going to be one of those T6 Affairs for the snowfall!

T96 is last nights paul.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms

I was going to post the BBC evening news forecast at 6:25pm.

Not so sure anymore, I thought I was giving info to the thread but it seems I'm just annoying members by posting the updates!

Keep us updated, its good to see any changes.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy snow and ice days

A bit off topic but there's a good blog on www.wunderground.com regularly updating the progress of the US Storm. I have an interest in this as my brother lives in a place called Franklin , SW of Boston and is in the "sweet spot" predicting 24-30 inches. Mind boggling!

Posted

Not so sure anymore, I thought I was giving info to the thread but it seems I'm just annoying members by posting the updates!

Dexter if it says the same as live broadcast 20 minutes ago what's the point. By all means share update. You obviously feel it adds value.

I can't wait.

Get the wellies out its time to go puddle splashing Sunday :D sorry I like to make jokes out of things and unless we se some serious upgrades tomorrow I highly doubt snow for our part of the world never mind though.. I'm looking foward to a warm spring and BBQ summer (lol) and I'm being serious winter is good 1-2 snow events then after that gets a bit boring and want summer to come along crack open a beer in the warm evening sunshine will the smell of horse burgers full the air and chicken kebabs :) Amen! Then you put everything away and it turns mega humid and the thunderstorms roll in over night! :D

Posted

please do mate.... it good what your doing

Guest bjaykent

Evening all, all a bit downbeat in here, just remember it's Friday, if you get depressed today imagine how you will feel on Monday morning if its bucketing down with rain. It's battleground Britain always winners and losers and as far as I was aware, nothing bad has actually happened yet

But as the song goes its Friday i'm in love. Personally haven't even looked at the models this evening yet but imagine that won't tell me anything I didn't know this morning.

Here's the Cure to cheer you up or chill you outdrinks.gif .

Posted

MT8_London_ens.png?6767676767

gfs is a warm outlier on the 11th wacko.png

other than that

take your pick

fax72s.gif?08-12

not bad

but really do not want to comment until tomorrow now

these will change tomorrow again

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms & all extreme weather

the faxes are all over the place. even the differences between this mornings updates and this afternoons are quite stark. just another example of the complex situation...

midday monday from this morning:

post-15445-0-69863000-1360347546_thumb.g

and the latest midday monday chart:

post-15445-0-90237900-1360347556_thumb.g

Posted

Correct LeighD. Hence my smiley at the end of my post. Lost on some it would seem hi.gif

Sorry I didn't realise you were joking!

Anyone who is by the TV try and catch the Beeb forecast on bbc1 shortly.

It should be updated to the UKMO 12z

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spring, Autumn, Snow ..... not, I repeat, not heatwaves!!

So .... what is happening then? 24 hours ago we were looking at a white-out according to some on here and now my car is going to get washed, what's the story? oops.gif

Edited by > mark

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Nice Fax Charts

What are your thoughts Paul?

Posted

Dexter if it says the same as live broadcast 20 minutes ago what's the point..........

And thats exactly the point I was lightheartedly making in my earlier post......Oh never mind

Posted

Sleety rain...... No chance of snow..... 3c dew -1c still!

This winter suck here..... Glossop where i was last weekend and am moving to to have another dollop of 4-8 inches......

Edited by willinkent44