Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 22nd July 2013 onwards

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Got a horrible feeling about tonight.... like the storms won't actually come and it will just rain a bit and get cooler again.... :/

Trying to stay positive here as today's forecast was for isolated storms, which has been spot-on. Can't help a sinking feeling though, watching what looks like atomic war across the Channel. Overnight and tomorrow will hopefully deliver, otherwise I think I'll have to step away from anything weather related for a little while lol!

Posted

23.9c in Reigate. Humidity on the rise after big falls during the day; now at 63%. Not a sniff of a storm here so far. Sitting outside reading earlier was fantastic though, but inside the house, even at ground floor level, it is very warm despite attempts all day at heat management. In fact I probably got myself over heated by the constant process of moving around the house, opening and closing windows, lowering and raising blinds and generally carrying on in a 'this is what the continentals do'-type way. Would probably have been better if I'd just sat still, which is what the dogs by and large did after about midday!

AS

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Would be much more interesting if instead of Sophie Raworth, they had Barry Scott from the cillit bang ad doing the commentary. Or maybe the bloke from safestyle windows!

Not often I have homicidal urges but as soon as Barry Scott appears I wanna smash the tv hehe

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Evening peeps, Well what a stonking hot and close  day it has been, Registered 33.4c at work just after 1 pm,How true the gauge was I don't know.

Current condition's are.

Posted Image Few Clouds  

Feels Like: 26° Wind Chill: 26°   Ceiling: Unl Heat Index: 23°   Visibility: 6mi Dew Point: 16°   Wind: 5mph Humidity: 61%   Direction: 200° (SSW) Pressure: 29.97"   Gusts: NA

Ohhhh, Just noticed my signature at the bottom, Shall I put a tick against it......Posted Image

Edited by Jason T

Posted

******!!!!!

Stick to the weather people or keep the stupid baby chat to the general section, PLEASE

The general section seems to be ignoring it completely.

It's still about 28C here in w. London, has got increasingly humid over the last hour and the sky's more or less clear.

Posted

******!!!!!

Stick to the weather people or keep the stupid baby chat to the general section, PLEASE

Easy Vic easy :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

Mid level clouds looking menacing here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

I see Leicester are copping it.....lucky devils. I hope we get summat later even if its just some lightning.

Very hot still in Ippy and I thought I saw some towers piling up to the SW and funny coloured sky. Ah well......fingers crossed folks.

Good luck and stay positive. :D

Posted

Evening peeps, Well what a stonking hot and close  day it has been, Registered 33.4c at work just after 1 pm,How true the gauge was I don't know.

Current condition's are.

Posted Image Few Clouds  

Feels Like: 26° Wind Chill: 26°   Ceiling: Unl Heat Index: 23°   Visibility: 6mi Dew Point: 16°   Wind: 5mph Humidity: 61%   Direction: 200° (SSW) Pressure: 29.97"   Gusts: NA

Ohhhh, Just noticed my signature at the bottom, Shall I put a tick against it......Posted Image

Hello Jason, hope you're well?! Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Easy Vic easy Posted Image

A great day for the country and its future. Hope they had air con in St Mary's.

Nought happening with thunder and lightning here although I though I heard a faint rumble coming from a cloud to the NW but didn't amount to anything. We had a near miss on Friday - definite thunder, but no lightning or rain.

I know when it's coming as my Labrador tries to climb into my lap and starts whimpering. He hates it.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

Few spots of rain here in Barling, but the moons out too so don't think it will be much at the moment, lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Some mid level cloud pushing east now, going to cap the warmth in

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

Just got stiflingly hot here and by the looks of it no storms to come. Bad nights sleep ahead!

Posted

Tonights overnight MCS look like heading up to East Sussex, Kent and maybe Suffolk. London should just escape these as they move

north eastwards.. Unless anything develops later over NW France

post-19217-0-72375800-1374527296_thumb.j

Posted

Reached a high today of 32.6c.  Currently 23.1c.  Humidity risen to 60%.  Can't see anything in the sky resembling storm clouds. Mind you it's dark, so can't see anything in the sky at all. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

My head feels as though something is pressing on it. Don't know if this means anything. But I'm mafted. :O

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

******!!!!!Stick to the weather people or keep the stupid baby chat to the general section, PLEASE

Fair play. No need to be so rude though... There is a lot I could say about the stupid things you post, but I chose to ignore your stupidity.... (Apart for this one)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Tonights overnight MCS look like heading up to East Sussex, Kent and maybe Suffolk. London should just escape these as they move

north eastwards.. Unless anything develops later over NW France

Won't be moving that way, current wind patterns would send it towards London. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Just got stiflingly hot here and by the looks of it no storms to come. Bad nights sleep ahead!

Yes. Same here now... Not comfy at all

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Storms moving towards Hull now...my new home for 3 years come September :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Sun, Deep Snow, Convective Goodness, Anvil Crawlers

Tis warm!! My station is reading 24c with 60% humidity, we had a shower about an hour ago, and some tops started to form but now I can't see much although it isn't clear.

I don't think we're dead in the water just yet. It's still early and lots of energy....

Posted

http://www.weathercharts.org/ukmomslp.htm

A few scattered tonight

Best for storms tomorrow and also thursday

Could be very humid tomorrow temps not dropping until wednesday

Be radar watching tomorrow morning

Goodnight all