Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The Midlands Regional Discussion 23rd July 2013 onwards

Coast

Posted

They just about managed to finish the T20 game at New Road, Worcester in the nick of time - very dark clouds were looming and in fact it was already spitting with rain when the winning runs were scored.

Bish

Posted

i hope we get the heavy rain not really bothered about the t-storms.

Indeed. Need the rain really. Seems to have set in now. Wet night ahead.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Cloud burst here in Quarry Bank, Dudley. Very dark and wind picked up.

New here, loving this weather Posted Image

Welcome to the forum," loving this weather " Well i think things are going to get a whole lot better, The BBC weather said it will intensify as it come's over the channel,

Some bright echo's now just over the channel, I think the really heavy stuff will hit central and easten parts !!!! Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image   Posted Image

Edited by Dancerwithwings

Posted

Think I'd better tuck the chickens up for the night and then settle down and see what u folds :)

Posted

rain off and on here since 4ish. Increasingly looking like the action will be east of here.

Posted

rain off and on here since 4ish. Increasingly looking like the action will be east of here.

Well east of here I'm afraid...though you can never rule out the odd rogue flash and bang.

Doesn't it feel nice out in the rain though? So much fresher! Lovely breeze too, got all the windows open in the house and it's cooling down a treat.

Posted

Well east of here I'm afraid...though you can never rule out the odd rogue flash and bang.

Doesn't it feel nice out in the rain though? So much fresher! Lovely breeze too, got all the windows open in the house and it's cooling down a treat.

the rain is nothing noteworthy really looking at the radar tbf, a lot of light blues in the vicinity, as people have said earlier 'landan' could take a direct hit

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

First spots of rain here in Solihull Posted Image

Bish

Not a drop here !!!! But looking at them dark's skies it's imminent.

Posted

the rain is nothing noteworthy really looking at the radar tbf, a lot of light blues in the vicinity, as people have said earlier 'landan' could take a direct hit

Yeah, I know. Still feels nice and fresh though. At least we'll all get a good night's sleep on this side of the country!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and a cracking thunderstorm

Sky's only full of light grey cloud, but no rain. What's coming from France looks juicy...

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Cloud burst here in Quarry Bank, Dudley. Very dark and wind picked up.

New here, loving this weather Posted Image

Welcome to Netweather Andixxx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow! Severe storms.

Been raining steadily here for the past half hour or so in Malvern. Actually put a light jumper on, I feel cool!

Posted

Thunderstorms have broken out around MK heading into Northants and Oxon now, thence Warwickshire and Brum this evening if they hold, growing still presently.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Been raining steadily here for the past half hour or so in Malvern. Actually put a light jumper on, I feel cool!

heavens above cool! swap locations all year round? 280m asl must be good

Posted

Thunderstorms have broken out around MK heading into Northants and Oxon now, thence Warwickshire and Brum this evening if they hold, growing still presently.

Really? That seems to be going against the flow of everything else. I thought they'd be heading north towards Leicester and Nottingham?

Posted

Give it a chance it just getting going, the rainfall area is developing and expanding as we speak, with embedded thunderstorms breaking out in places within it too.

Give it a chance it just getting going, the rainfall area is developing and expanding as we speak, with embedded thunderstorms breaking out in places within it too.

Correct..tip of the proverbial for some, a handful of flashes and bangs wouldn't go a miss later tonight - meanwhile further SSE, hmmm...could be a busy one!

Posted

The storms appear to be slowly heading NW whilst expanding if you check a decent radar.

Posted

The storms appear to be slowly heading NW whilst expanding if you check a decent radar.

See what you mean. Every area of precipitation seems to have a mind of it's own right now! Could be a little something to watch out for then.