Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

internet stays on for 10 minutes then crashes

tried two routers so thats not the problem

rang company and got recorded message

saying visit www.**.com/help

if i could do that there wouldnt be a problem Posted Image

Christ the day Wintry output starts showing through models and the chance of some snowy precip next week, Your tinternet plays up...Winter must be on its way.JP. Hope you can get it sorted mate.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Goodnight.

Posted

Yep  HicPosted Image The boredom could drive you to drink...... and I have Christmas Day and Boxing Day to look foreword to......  can't have all those kids unable to use ther new playstations etc or can I Posted Image

just tell them the batteries have run out lol

• Like 1

Posted

Funny how that happens to all the noisey toysPosted Image about 4pm after dinner when trying to doze Posted Image

as late as that?

mind you; i have my 14 month old grandaughter here xmas day. she is sooo cute :) and no doubt will have her way all day. :D

• Like 1

Posted

Hello all. Do you know if the storm Mon/Tues will be as bad as St Jude's?

Hi AG looking at what others have said it could be ,Mr Pike would have a better idea but he has computer problems at the mo,there is another thread running just about the upcoming storms that you might want to have a browse at, Chris

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SNAW

Hi AG looking at what others have said it could be ,Mr Pike would have a better idea but he has computer problems at the mo,there is another thread running just about the upcoming storms that you might want to have a browse at, Chris

Thank you. I live in the model thread and then move here when the event happens! But really should come here more often :) Will check out the storm thread

Posted

Thank you. I live in the model thread and then move here when the event happens! But really should come here more often Posted Image Will check out the storm thread

well judging by the model thread then you may be looking at a stormy night mon/tue. as to how stormy? well that depends on the location of the low. but i think its going to be a night to keep your wheelie bin tied up :lol: personally i think its going to be a case of checking hourly reports from late sunday onwards

hope that helps

:)

• Like 3

Posted

Hi bp

Got on and off it went again.

Monday -tues am looks bad but wait for the 12z runs for a better idea.

Will not be the same as st judes re storm surge but winds have the potential to be damaging

Watch this lot incoming

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Sting in the tail?

Fingers crossed back later

• Like 1

Posted

morning  all nasty stuff in bound  via  my  rain alarm  be  in the  garden  putting things away getting ready!!

Posted

Hello all. Do you know if the storm Mon/Tues will be as bad as St Jude's?

just batten the garden down!!!

Posted

Possible 80-85 knot convective gusts = 95MPH Posted Image

Posted Image

surrey i just dared looked  into the model thread   by all accounts   the  low has deepened so this  little  baby is going  to be a lot worse  then  st  Jude  not  thing people want to hear just before Xmas

surrey i just dared looked  into the model thread   by all accounts   the  low has deepened so this  little  baby is going  to be a lot worse  then  st  Jude  not  thing people want to hear just before Xmas

Not going to be very nice at all... Plus the time it is hitting could not be worse..

Have come up with this little map having gone through the latest model run ..

post-12648-0-09625400-1387700838_thumb.j

Just key for our area:

Purple (kent) : It looks like the isobars really tighten up for a couple of hours and I actually think we could see some very impressive gusts over Dover ETC this is where we will see our highest gusts perhaps 80mph +

Red area Coast : 75MPH tops maybe - 80mph gusts in exposed spots 

Red area London and other inland areas: 65-70mph gusts , again on higher ground and open exposed places a 75mph gust perhaps a tad high can't be ruled out..

yellow area: 60-65mph, again a 70mph can't be ruled out...

Posted

Anybody like to have a guess if the Dartford bridge will be open at around 11 tomorrow morning got to dash into the office to sign a legal document, want to know if I will get home.

Miserable morning in dreary dirty Dartford, rain and a bit of a breeze, off too sittingbourne in an an hour to pick up 2 excited grand kids and 1 daughter to bring them back up here for their first visit to the great orchard theatre to see the pantomime Cinderella, hope its all go well, think nanny has recovered enough to make the trip as well. I am just the chauffeur and to be fair I really don't think I would have made it. This lurgi is viscious since Monday I have lost about a stone in weight, still haven't eaten anything since then, well except a crumpet this morning, still feeling rough but think I am on the mend. Even started drinking lucozade to try and get some energy, think I slept for over 50% of that period, rest I don't remember.

• Like 1

Posted

Per Tomas Shafernaker on Twitter:

'Stormy Mon-Tue: Likely that across less hardy South UK wind gusts similar to St Jude Storm but this time lasting much longer and wider area'

• Like 1

Anybody like to have a guess if the Dartford bridge will be open at around 11 tomorrow morning got to dash into the office to sign a legal document, want to know if I will get home.Miserable morning in dreary dirty Dartford, rain and a bit of a breeze, off too sittingbourne in an an hour to pick up 2 excited grand kids and 1 daughter to bring them back up here for their first visit to the great orchard theatre to see the pantomime Cinderella, hope its all go well, think nanny has recovered enough to make the trip as well. I am just the chauffeur and to be fair I really don't think I would have made it. This lurgi is viscious since Monday I have lost about a stone in weight, still haven't eaten anything since then, well except a crumpet this morning, still feeling rough but think I am on the mend. Even started drinking lucozade to try and get some energy, think I slept for over 50% of that period, rest I don't remember.

I think it will be BUT not for long, they will probs have advisories up saying high winds due.. kicking just after Lunch lasting well into the evening peaking around rush hour...