Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

SE, London and East Anglia Weather Discussion - Dec 2023 on

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal and interesting weather including summer storms and winter snow

Well i dont know about a white Christmas...i would just like to have a bright Christmas...the grey gloom is back with drizzle...yuck...anyways..happy Christmas and best wishes for 2024 to you all on here...may we get the weather we want as long as it is snow..😄

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy snow and ice days

Come back in a week and I reckon the models will be churning out some eye watering charts, based on the Met Office long range.

In the meantime, have a great one all fellow south easters!

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes

What's the betting the long range of prolonged, widespread cold does mean the high pressure mentioned just before this, will sit right over the UK meaning cold sure, but dry and not provide any snow. I'd take clear cold sunny days though. Perfect walking weather! Better than rain, or the wind that I see the met office have a yellow alert out for. 

To all of you lovely people, I wish you all a very merry Christmas. No stress, may the inlaws be a fleeting visit and that you are all showered with gifts. I've been very blessed to be a part of this regional thread over 2023... hugs all round 🤗 

• Like 2

Posted
1 hour ago, lawrenk said:

Come back in a week and I reckon the models will be churning out some eye watering charts, based on the Met Office long range.

In the meantime, have a great one all fellow south easters!

Absolutely. Happy Christmas to All and let's see what the New Year brings us

• Like 3

Posted

Merry Christmas everybody 

A great crew that you can always fall back on and talk b****cks ,have a gooden  (me not yous by the way ) 🙂

Edited by TN9
  • Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Frosty Mornings

Happy Christmas one and all

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

merry Christmas everyone, see you all after the madness ends.

or it snows in the next few days 😃

• Like 4

Posted

Festive greetings to all of us wonderful chasers. We dream of hot summer days and thunderstorms yo keep us entertained in the evening and snow a plenty in the winter.... we continue tyhe chase this winter. From a former member of BBC snow watch. Let it snow at dome point!!!! 

Happy xmas

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Very Hot,Very cold.scared of thunder and lightning.

Happy Christmas 🎄 🎅 to all.

Enjoy your day x

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm summers but not too hot and colder winters with frost and snow

Merry Christmas to you all on here🎅🏻👍

Although it will be another green one this year Winter is coming it seems in early January so we will all have to wait a bit longer for snow if snow is your thing❄️☃️

Have a great day people👍

• Like 3

Posted

Happy Christmas everyone, have a wonderful time.

Remember those who are unfortunately not with us this year - gone but not forgotten.

• Like 2

Posted

Merry Christmas everyone. It might be grey and gloomy outside, but hopefully its warm and happy wherever you are. 

• Like 2

Posted

Merry christmas to a fantastic bunch of people and i guess my boy is as mad as me ,wish i could of gone with him ,hes half way up Ben Nevis ,why ? He wanted to see some snow ,nut case 

Merry christmas 

20231225_105528.jpg

Edited by TN9
  • Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow,thunder,tornados

Merry Christmas all, got a bit of a problem, I'm not a techno person, I always log in on my work phone, but I can't see any of the forums, I get this message appearing and no idea what to do, I'm currently logged in on another device, but I'll be offline soon. Picture is the message I'm always getting. Any help would be great. Thank you all, and I hope you all have a great festive season 

IMG_20231225_104839.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes!

Merry Christmas all!

Here's to a cold white new year! 🥂

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy November to March and Sunny and warm April to October
1 hour ago, TN9 said:

Merry christmas to a fantastic bunch of people and i guess my boy is as mad as me ,wish i could of gone with him ,hes half way up Ben Nevis ,why ? He wanted to see some snow ,nut case 

Merry christmas 

20231225_105528.jpg

That's awesome sorta thing I'd do haha like my break to the wilderness in snowy Sweden last month

GFS ensembles giving hope for these sort of conditions being possible here 2nd week January- with a looming SSW anythings possible!

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 ❄️ 🏔 🌨 ☃️ 

Screenshot_20231225_123344_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Kentspur
  • Like 1

Posted
2 hours ago, Kentspur said:

That's awesome sorta thing I'd do haha like my break to the wilderness in snowy Sweden last month

GFS ensembles giving hope for these sort of conditions being possible here 2nd week January- with a looming SSW anythings possible!

Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 ❄️ 🏔 🌨 ☃️ 

Screenshot_20231225_123344_Samsung Internet.jpg

He did it, he said it was getting naughty on the way down though ..ps he said i felt like scott of the amazon ,i said you mean franklin doing the  north west passage .. thats him  he said lol 

Edited by TN9
  • Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers
5 hours ago, snowrye said:

Merry Christmas all, got a bit of a problem, I'm not a techno person, I always log in on my work phone, but I can't see any of the forums, I get this message appearing and no idea what to do, I'm currently logged in on another device, but I'll be offline soon. Picture is the message I'm always getting. Any help would be great. Thank you all, and I hope you all have a great festive season 

IMG_20231225_104839.jpg

I'm a great believer in pulling the plug out and starting again. But seriously, try clearing your cache and restarting your mobile. If that doesn't work please put a post in the 'Help' thread and I'm sure Paul will help you sort it out.

Anyway, may I hope you and everyone in our Regional thread is having a happy and peaceful Christmas. :santa-emoji:

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers

A quick follow up to the above..... I'm in the Black Forest, Germany, with family and friends and this is the Christmas Day sunset looking down Lake Titisee towards the snow covered hills in the distance.

20231225_164848.thumb.jpg.4e78f16153e0d35b89c2d5d09be1e141.jpg

• Like 3