Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow & Cold Spell General Discussion Part 6

Posted
15 miles west of where I am theres heavy snow(my sisters house to be exact(who couldnt care less))..... i dont care what the neighbours say im building a snowman out of grass in the morning, a grassman if u will. Then im going to set him on fire using printouts of yesterdays forecast.

:lol: Think I'll do the same. Would still think you are in with some chance being more inland, shouldn't be long now before the heavier precip makes it to you.

http://www.met.ie/latest/rainfall_radar.asp

Posted
I'm sure "wee Angie" would have been fine, it would have been "Big Auntie" who would have bothered :lol:

:lol: :lol:

The precip is def marchin northwards! It might make the North

viewimagecao198eklm5.png

viewimagecady57mpuf3.png

Posted
  • Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. 108.7m ASL
  • Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. 108.7m ASL

For those of us still awake and hoping for snow, remember it can be dangerous to your health!!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/ruffridingt.html :lol:

Posted

Night folks im off hope u all get the snow u want.Im hoping its gunna be around still when i get up at 10am.Usually it starts melting by that time and by time im up most of it has melted.Anyone think this will be the case this time round.It really do bother me if i go bed now im gunna not see it all in all its glory

Posted

Should be snowing in Hereford about now, at last some northern monement, North Westerly really

Posted

Looking at the Met Office radar, it cant be more than a few hundred yards away. Just had sardines on toast (wholemeal of course) and now only half a can left. Local weather station http://www.selsleyweather.co.uk/ is reporting 0.8 temp & -3.8 dew.The breeze seems to be picking up a bit too.

Bill

Posted
Should be snowing in Hereford about now, at last some northern monement, North Westerly really

Im about 15 miles north of hereford............. and still i wait!!! Wind picked up and its definately very close!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.

Basically what i have here is moderate rain with the odd large blob of wet snow here and there, on that note i will go to bed in the midst of the great IOW sleet of 2007 :lol: :lol:

I hope the rest of you further North do better than I, good night.

Russ

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, thunderstorms, cold, snowy winters.

dsc00133mk5.jpg

this was a snap of my car at about 1:55am... call us mad, but can u blame me?? its the first snow we have seen this winter!

:lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross
15 miles west of where I am theres heavy snow(my sisters house to be exact(who couldnt care less))..... i dont care what the neighbours say im building a snowman out of grass in the morning, a grassman if u will. Then im going to set him on fire using printouts of yesterdays forecast.

God, I know that feeling well!! Lol. Piccies please....

Posted

Temperature -0.4 wind picking up a lot, pressure falling 990.

Could reach the outskirts of Birmingham in the next hour or so.

Posted
dsc00133mk5.jpg

this was a snap of my car at about 1:55am... call us mad, but can u blame me?? its the first snow we have seen this winter!

get in - glad for u, first snow I have seen this winter even if its taken from someone else camera. :lol:

Posted
dsc00133mk5.jpg

Bloody Hell....here it is nothing in respect of this...!!! :lol: :lol:

Posted
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, thunderstorms, cold, snowy winters.

dsc00135fh0.jpg

heres one more! isnt it glorious? i dont think were gonna see more than 2cms tho, its already dissipating and non existent on the coast...

Posted

At work, listening to people complain and watching the radar and lamposts at the same time....Women are great at multi tasking!!! Hoping that we will see some of the white stuff by 4am - thats when I get my break. What do you guys think? I am in Belfast city center. Cheers :lol: