Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales Cymru Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Started of as rain here, now it sleet, would be nice if it turns to full on snow soon although not sure it will! and its to wet to settle if it did but nice to watch! fingers crossed, temp 2.2C

Posted

looking at the radar it shows rain or snow from swansea to bristol right now but it is very light drizzle here,it must be local or that we are far to west and also to mild at the moment.

Posted

looking at the radar it shows rain or snow from swansea to bristol right now but it is very light drizzle here,it must be local or that we are far to west and also to mild at the moment.

got lovely big flakes here - the "front" has heavier and lighter pulses in it - you'll get one or the other

Edited by andymusic

Posted

Been snowing here all morning, but not settling except for the tops of the mountains.

Posted

Settling here but not alot.

ground temps are a little high - not sure we had a frost last night - that would have helped get the ground ready for this - it's even struggling up here to stick!

Posted

I declare an upgrade to heavy wet SLEET.

If it wasn't for the Cardiff Bay webcam, I would accuse you all of telling me porkies.

Posted

I am a bit fed up actually..... we had wet snow earlier but only lasted for a bit and now nothing. I am just jelious at Cardiff I think. lol

Posted

Gone from big wet flakes to smaller dryer flakes but just as heavy and everything turning white

Tried uploading a photo but would not let me

Cardiff barage weather station packed up so not sure of temps

Edited by nomad098

Posted

I am a bit fed up actually..... we had wet snow earlier but only lasted for a bit and now nothing. I am just jelious at Cardiff I think. lol

Ali - from looking at the radar - you've got some heavier precip coming your way shortly - you may get to see some snow then - sorry your not getting what you want right now - warning is up to 9pm tonight from the meto - so a long way to go yet!