Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London & The South East Regional Discussion - Part 7

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy, windy, cold.

A few flakes blowing in the wind here, am brentford west London for those on phones tonight. My mum in south Wales, ystrad mynach, said still snowing there.

Posted

1. Check this out... Birmingham City v Southampton... Hammering it down there...post-2870-0-06672500-1328377970_thumb.jp

Edited by gornaldo

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme

Precipitation moving along the South Coast has just dissipated (typical), looks like I'll have to wait another hour now, which is probably a blessing in disguise , as going by the comments on the SC thread, it was mostly rain, and the main band behind that is mostly snow :-) ..."They mostly come out at night.....mostly".. @Aliens

dew point still hovering at -1.1 / temp STILL at 1.3

Edited by EML Network

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm sunny Summer days and deep snow in Winter with everything in between
  1. Check this out... Birmingham City v Southampton... Hammering it down there...post-2870-0-06672500-1328377970_thumb.jp

Blimey, that is belting it down! By the look of the radar the flurry we're experiencing in Surrey is a slither just ahead of the main band! Bring it on :)

Posted

should be with yousoon snowing here in Hampton be it very light.

A few locals in tonight by the look of it!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow cold,storms and heat

Hi guys just got in from work,can someone please bring me up to date with whats happening? what time are we expecting snow ,thanks :drinks:

Posted

Blimey, that is belting it down! By the look of the radar the flurry we're experiencing in Surrey is a slither just ahead of the main band! Bring it on :)

Bring it on !!! :)

Posted

Hi guys just got in from work,can someone please bring me up to date with whats happening? what time are we expecting snow ,thanks :drinks:

Light stuff should be with you any time now :search:

Posted

Why does it seem to warm up a bit just before it snows? And why does it feel warmer when snow is falling?

Because you're excited and running about like a loon? :clapping:

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Light snow here in Hounslow (at work). Normally work until midnight but may have to leave a few hours early as need to drive home to Croydon.

DPs and surface temps holding down nicely just below 0c across the SE too. Though have risen above 0c across the SW now.

post-1052-0-79565500-1328378515_thumb.gi

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme

Looks like we were about to get some form of precipitation incoming, but it's broken up, so I think another hour at least yet before we start to join in with the fun, although it's 50/50 as to whether it will be sleet /snow / or rain , im hoping to get some reports from our friends further west along the coast, I think Portsmouth had rain, but now it's snowing there, so that bodes well for us, because what they had as rain, broke up just before it got here, and what they are now having as snow, looks to be what's coming in about an hour (that's my take on it anyway)

Posted

Southend players are gonna have fun getting home tonight...what a carp result!!

I got -1c

You think that's bad - there are 400 odd hardy Palace souls heading back to South London from M'boro, right through the middle of it all. They'll be having a hell of a journey.

Edited by tasty_snacks

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Love a bit of snow

Very soon now Marie yahoooo

Posted

Here in Northwood its settling nicely.

Temp: -0.5c

DP: -1.8c

Im well stocked up with 'essentials' and looking forward to staying on here for the next few hours. Time for everyone to enjoy the proceedings as they unfold. Travel safe. BB

Posted

You think that's bad - there are 400 odd hardy Palace souls heading back to South London from M'boro, right through the middle of it all. They'll be having a hell of a journey.

Think I am meant to make a nasty comment here, but even I wish them luck on there journey home.

Posted

This show has come a good 2hrs of wot was forecast. Hope it starts stalling when the heavy ppm arrives. Anybody think it will slow down?..

Yes, I believe the ppn will slown down and stall over the SE for a time. This is in my opinion the West V's the very cold Eastern block. Exciting times ahead and I'm expecting more than the MetO's 10 cm prediction :help::D:clap::cold::yahoo: