Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Summer 2022 Chat

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer > Spring > Winter > Autumn :-)
27 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

Eh? horrible start full on grey!

I can see it on the satellite - annoying little blob of low cloud. Should burn off pretty soon though you'd hope!

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, thunderstorms and snowy or frosty winters
3 hours ago, mb018538 said:

I can see it on the satellite - annoying little blob of low cloud. Should burn off pretty soon though you'd hope!

Was the same up here but burned off beautifully by 8am and now full blue skies just hope there's plenty more to come for the rest of summer

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

The perfect day! Not even a speck of cloud.. 

Was concreting and building a retaining wall today. I really enjoy doing that kind of work in this weather.

• Like 1

Posted

Perfect summers day here. Highs of around 25/6*C here, some intermittent cloud cover between 12-3pm but not too bad. Blue skies ever since.

Currently sat out the back garden with cold beer in hand. Can’t beat it, hopefully more to come this summer. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted
2 hours ago, swanseajack23 said:

Perfect summers day here. Highs of around 25/6*C here, some intermittent cloud cover between 12-3pm but not too bad. Blue skies ever since.

Currently sat out the back garden with cold beer in hand. Can’t beat it, hopefully more to come this summer. 

Yes, that just about sums up most of this past week. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

It has been a decent week with plenty of fine summery weather.

The good thing about it is that it hasn't been feeling too oppresive, which helps a lot. I am hoping for some thunderstorms to finish it off, but I shan't hold my breath.

I am not too fussed about it cooling down on Friday, as I find cooler weather and showers to be rather pleasant after a hot spell in summer.

• Like 1

Posted

A much warmer and more pleasant day than forecast here - early cloud soon cleared through and since mid morning it has been sunny, and temps have now rocketed up to 25c. Heat could help spark some storms later, so one to watch!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Not too hot, not too cold
18 hours ago, swanseajack23 said:

I don’t like it once it gets into the mid 20’s. Yesterday was nice, barely a cloud and 21/22°C. However today despite being more cloud the temp is currently 26 here, the hottest of the year so far, and it feels too warm for me. Energy sapping heat. Think I’ll stay inside today where it’s cooler.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Where are the thunderstorms? Seems a bit quiet

• Like 2

Posted

Stunning day up to around 3pm here- more cloud now but still feeling very warm and muggy. Temp has been as high as 27C this afternoon.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and dry, thunderstorms, mild temps (13-22°C).

Not sure how any thunderstorms are really going to get going... no real deep instability showing in the charts. 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, thunderstorms and snowy or frosty winters
1 hour ago, stainesbloke said:

Where are the thunderstorms? Seems a bit quiet

I was thinking the same thing the Midlands were supposed to be in the firing line but nothing but heavy cloud with a slight thundery look to it

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: cold and snowy. Summer: hot and sunny

We had a couple of showers here in London early this morning, but since then it's been dry with sunny spells and some cloud and very muggy. Top temperatures of about 25c. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

As usual, no thunderstorms. 

• Like 2

Posted
3 hours ago, danm said:

We had a couple of showers here in London early this morning, but since then it's been dry with sunny spells and some cloud and very muggy. Top temperatures of about 25c. 

Noticeably more humid today with all the cloud around. Not overly pleasant. Most of the nice weather recently has been quite dry and low humidity. Even when it got up to 33c it was only around 30%.

• Like 1

Posted
2 hours ago, mb018538 said:

Noticeably more humid today with all the cloud around. Not overly pleasant. Most of the nice weather recently has been quite dry and low humidity. Even when it got up to 33c it was only around 30%.

Yes definitely a humid feel tonight!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: cold and snowy. Summer: hot and sunny

Noticeably fresher today, but still feeling very warm in the sunshine. A lovely sunny morning so far.

Posted
1 hour ago, danm said:

Noticeably fresher today, but still feeling very warm in the sunshine. A lovely sunny morning so far.

After experiencing an unbearable 40c & 41c last Fri & Sat in Northern Spain (with 80% humidity) I'm grateful for this freshness we're experiencing

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: T storms, severe gales, heat and sun, cold and snow
1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

After experiencing an unbearable 40c & 41c last Fri & Sat in Northern Spain (with 80% humidity) I'm grateful for this freshness we're experiencing

41cwith 80%humidity? I doubt that..

Posted
33 minutes ago, Freeze said:

41cwith 80%humidity? I doubt that..

Yeah that's not happened has it. That would give a dewpoint of 37c! Even somewhere like Doha (surrounded by the Persian Gulf at 28-30c) 'only' sees humidity around 50-60% during the height of summer. Northern Spain would probably be fairly low humidity in hot weather due to the landmass. Probably just felt humid with that level of heat.