Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow Watch London, Se England & E Anglia

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: hot summers, cold winters, snow, some severe weather to liven things up...

Measured an inch of snow in my garden possibly 2 inches elsewhere.

More to come tonight and tomorrow...???

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow
Nothing else here since the shower we had at 4:30pm/5pm. Seems to go north and south of us at the moment.

Sad to hear that CM. Earlier in the day I was jealous of what you were reporting and getting the same feelings. But we're looking good now. I can't believe however that it can be good here and not so much where you are. It's usually the opposite! Hope some is on the way for you soon :-)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SNOW
Peter Gibbs on BBC weather just now, showing main band of snow heading right for you in next few hours! Enjoy!

Really?????? thank god!! i was startin 2 get a bit depressed!! will stay up a few more hours then :yahoo:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Seasonal Extremes!
The 22:00 MetOffce radar shows that this bunch of showers are starting to organise themselves into a much larger area of snowfall. Should be an interesting night :yahoo:

Lots of yellows appearing!!

Posted
Hi all, Im really debating on giving up 2night now!! :yahoo:

We had a god few flurries this afternoon and according to all weather reports shud be getting more 2night!!!

Can someone please tell me whether to giv up now or if any is heading our way on the radar?? :D

Thanks

looking at the radar there are some showers approaching you very soon, i wouldn't give up yet :D

Posted
snowfall in basingstoke (finally)... covering the roads and grass. currently light snowfall.

Yep! And I've turned into an 8 year old again! At long flippin last! Wondering whether to get the dirt bike out now before it all melts!

Posted
Nothing else here since the shower we had at 4:30pm/5pm. Seems to go north and south of us at the moment.

think you better look ouside and its been snowing on and off here in pin green since 4 pm !!

Posted

Been snowing for quite a while now, although very light most of the time, about an inch I'd say, driving to Thetford in Suffolk tomorrow morning anybody tell me what it's like there?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Some of the heaviest returns in the Thames Estuary so far this evening, on the 10.00 Meto radar.

Regards,

Tom.

Edited by TomSE20

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow
hi iceni, please tell me that all your snow is heading westwards along the A428 towards st neots ????

If you are due W or SW of Cambridge, you should get mine (when I'm finished with it :yahoo: ). But it'll be a bit less if you're N of Cambridge, where it's more ragged and less clumpy on the radar.

Heavy snow here in Bexleyheath-

Just broaching the 5cm Mark-

Neighbours must wonder what im doing- keep going out when it stops, clearing a segment on the corner of the concrete wall & coming back inside-

Its my depth measure for each shower-

Great night unfolding-

Mr sherman should have had some more by now-

BTW the 18z GFS keeps all of London Snow tomorrow & has the -10c isothem back in Kent by Tuesday morning-

& a VERY SNOWY outlook after that-

Steve

Steve

Edited by Steve Murr

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Squall Lines, Storm Force Winds & Extreme Weather!

Incredible scenes here!! :D Almost blizzard conditions here now (Fine Wine it's coming to you in Yeldham). Winds have increased remarkably in the last 10 minutes whipping up the snow and causing some drifting. :D

Camera battery should be charged now, will post some piccys up soon guys.......

Seasons :yahoo:

Posted
Heavy snow has started! woooo! and is settling straight away on already settled snow!!!

Glad it arrived!!!! Throwing it down here too (some pics to follow)

Posted

Snow showers really packing into the SE corner of England right now, much of it in the estuary clumping together now into heavier organised region of snowfall, still can't believe I'm out of the region during its biggest streamer event in many years!

Posted
hahahaha

Whats funny?

Snow starting to pep up here.

Steve Murr - will we see a Thames Streamer tonight, or do you think snow counts will be down to showers only?