Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow , thunderstorms and wind

Beefing up a bit in the midlands.

-.1C  Dewpoint -2.6.

It will snow in my part of Dublin if these temps dont rise. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Only got up to 1.6c here today,as expected it clouded up during the day,after the mostly clear skies here during the morning.

Currently partly cloudy,temp -0.3c.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow , thunderstorms and wind

It really is the slowest ever front! Been keeping an eye today and it hasn't moved much at all.

In the "Calm" conditions I suppose this is to be expected.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Good stuff Pomeroy, a tad jealous I must admit!

2.4C with a dew point of about 1.6C here. Light drizzle. Hopefully the Galtees are getting a decent pasting, I feel in the mood for a good hike!

• Like 1

Posted

drove through the clogher valley today and great snowcover still even at low levels. was -5c at ballygawley roundabout at 10am!  was cloudy all day but skies actually cleared here this evening. couldnt be sure what will happen tonight. perfect conditions now for snow to fall and lay. ground is so dry now and temps dew points are sub zero.

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Precipitation appears to be regressing back west on the radar.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Lots of snow!

Its been snowing here since about 9pm! Very light though only a covering of a few mm's deep, every thing is white though! Temp is currently -0.2° :)

• Like 3

Posted

Nothing falling here. Was 0.2 about 8pm, but it's now 1.8 degrees… Not expecting anything from this at all!

Posted
  • Location: Head in the clouds somewhere near Avondale, West Auckland
  • Weather Preferences: Storm-force northeasterly(with a high tide!).Blizzards.Sunny summer
  • Location: Head in the clouds somewhere near Avondale, West Auckland

Nothing falling here. Was 0.2 about 8pm, but it's now 1.8 degrees… Not expecting anything from this at all!

LIght southeast wind Rochey, that will bring the temperature up here, anything at all off the sea is coitans for snow here

• Like 1

Posted

Its been snowing a little heavier with larger flakes for an hour with about 1cm now! -0.3° hopefully there will be a couple of cm's by morning :)

• Like 3

Posted

Just brought the dogs for a walk and the snow is deeper than it looked! Its almost 2cm and its snowing a little heavier now too! Its the most snow I've had this winter so far :)

• Like 3

Posted

Doubt I'll be seeing anything at this rate. Was hoping for a wee flurry to go with my birthday cake :p

Happy birthday Juuyoku! :)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Doubt I'll be seeing anything at this rate. Was hoping for a wee flurry to go with my birthday cake :p

Happy Birthday!

I'm keeping an eye on how much snow you guys are experiencing across the pond there in Ireland and Northern Ireland. At the moment it seems there is more snow around than rain! Which hopefully is a good omen for when the PPN reaches Central England tomorrow night.

• Like 1

Posted

As expected the front got no where near here.

Looking further ahead, a return to Polar Maritime looks likely. Good news again for those to the North West.

• Like 2

Posted

Well that was a complete non event always the case with these breakdown events rarely do they ever deliver in N.Ireland if the precipitation was more organised we would have had a truck load of snow with the dew points and temperatures staying so low on-wards to next week with a NW/Northerly regime showing up on the charts with a big split in the polar vortex it could really be a good event for all over Ireland

• Like 2

Posted

lightest of light snowfalls here last night. not even enough to cover the car. at least we didnt get a messy rain/sleet mix. 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...

...and my birthday cake is on it's way from Lisnaskea . Happy birthday to all who share this glorious day ! :)

• Like 3